I believe in the idea to start fresh on each new project rather than bringing preconceived ideas based on previous work. Some architects have a 'bag of tricks' making everything they do look the same in terms of general characteristics no matter what the type of building.? I want to respond to the client, program, site, climate etc. in order to allow something fresh to result. When you work this way there is no limit to creativity .
STUDIO WORK - Tibetan Art and Craft Centre in Mc Leodgang, Himachal Pradesh. [Final year dissertation work ]
- Indian Architect and Builder magazine - March 2002
- And received an acknowledgement letter from DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION-CENTRAL TIBETAN ADMINISTRATION OF HIS HOLINESS THE DALAI LAMA
- Indian Architect and Builder magazine - February 2006 as ‘young designer 2006’.
- Inside Outside magazine -February 2006.
- Architecture + Design magazine - July 2007.
- BBC Good homes magazine - May 2008.
- Nominated for the Tenth cycle of the AGA KHAN AWARD FOR ARCHITECTURE 2007.
- Featured in Phaidon Atlas 21st century world architecture.